Royalty Centre (House of Sport) is a partnership between the Province of PEI and Sport PEI. The sport community has benefited from this partnership since 2000.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Meetings must end by 9:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Meetings must end by 4:45 pm
Saturday (September to June): 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
There are no updates.
(effective February 3, 2022)
The Royalty Centre will be operating on regular hours effective February 3, 2022. Masking is required in all public spaces, including meeting rooms.
COVID-19 - Masks
Effective September 17th, masks are mandatory in indoor public places. As such, tenants and visitors are required to wear a mask while at the Royalty Centre.
COVID-19 - GUIDELINES
- Maintain physical distancing
- Stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- Persons who are required to be self-isolating are not permitted in the building
- The Royalty Centre Staff will be using an approved disinfecting solution for COVID-19 in all common areas (shared between tenants) and highly touched areas at least twice daily, as recommended by the Chief Public Health Office (CPHO).
- It is the tenant’s responsibility to clean and sanitize their work areas.
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID practicing good hygiene is essential. Wash or sanitize your hands, cough/sneeze into you elbow or tissue; avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Book a Room
(Monday to Saturday, September - June):
Member Organizations and Tenants: No cost (Member organizations and tenants cannot book for outside organizations.)
Non-Profit Organizations and Groups: $25.00 for 1-3 hours; $10.00 for every hour after the first 3 hours.
Others: $45.00 for 1-3 hours; $10 for every hour after the first 3 hours.
Royalty Centre strives to ensure our members and tenants receive the benefits of our facility. We want to ensure that our members and tenants have priority for booking meeting rooms. The onus is on these groups to plan for the organize their meetings to ensure the rooms are available. However, outside groups (non-profit and private) are eligible to book and rent meeting rooms at a cost.
Rentals outside of regular building hours (Friday evenings or Sunday or Saturday, July-August): $15.00/hour.
Meeting rooms at the Royalty Centre are in great demand, because of this, limitations will be placed for the number and length of bookings for outside organizations and groups. For example, meetings cannot be booked in advance of more than 3 months. Royalty Centre and Sport PEI reserve the right to deny any outside organization a meeting space.
Covid-19 Seats: 32+
Covid-19 Seats: 20
Covid-19 Seats: 20
Covid-19 Seats: 18
Covid-19 Seats: 8