Calling all female coaches!
Would you like to connect with other females who coach, work or volunteer in the sport world and have vast knowledge on different subjects! Well here is your chance!
At our inaugural “She Leads” event, the following female leaders will spark discussions on various topics:
– Two time Canadian Biathlon Coach of the Year and athlete, Judy Hale
– Swim Canada’s National President’s Award recipient & successful business women, Sandi Lowther
– Education leader, 2 time Canadian National Race Director (Triathlon) and athlete, Cheryl Tanton
– Physiotherapist and High Performance (HP)para-coach & parent of HP athlete, Edie Rogers
– Marketing mogul, former UPEI Athlete, UPEI Athletics Advisory Board & Coach, Heather Howatt
– From Nova Scotia, former Olympian and Kinesiology professor at Acadia, Ann Dodge.
It will be a great platform for women to connect with each other and to share ideas, have meaningful conversations and feel validated in coaching. Coaches will come away with resources that will help them further their careers.
This event takes place Saturday, April 29 at the Holiday Inn Express in Charlottetown from 9 am to 12 noon, and costs $30, which includes a light snack and beverages.