CPHO Update – December 17
Following the announcement from the Chief Public Health Officer, updated temporary measures info has been posted here: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/temporary-covid-19-measures.
The following bullets are relevant to sport, rec and fitness:
- Group and team-based organized recreational activities suspended, including:
- All organized sports, tournaments, competitions and games
- Team skills training and practices
- Group classes (e.g. gymnastics, dance, etc.) where distancing can’t be maintained
- Individual recreational activities permitted, including:
- Personal fitness (individual activities at a gym, pool, or fitness facility)
- One-on-one fitness classes (personal training)
- One-on-one classes (music, dance, etc.)
- Strict physical distancing at individual recreational activities required
To clarify, the restrictions on group activities apply to all ages.