Sport PEI is pleased to have partnered with the Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance (CSTA) to provide complimentary CSTA memberships to all of PEI’s Provincial Sport Organizations and sport delivery partners.
As a result of this partnership, your organization is able to receive the following membership benefits on a complimentary basis:
· Access to all of CSTA’s tools and templates, including the Sport Tourism Economic Assessment Model (STEAM). See attached list and descriptions.
· Web conference workshops/training & education sessions
· Directories of national and multi-sport organizations and international sport federations
· Access to Industry-related domestic and international market research and academic research
· Networking opportunities among members, with industry-related organizations and within the sport community
· Preferred rates to CSTA’s annual conference, Sport Events Congress
· Participation in Sport Events Exchange, a business-to-business marketplace held in conjunction with Sport Events Congress each year
· Sport photo library
· Regular news Alerts and electronic news blasts
· Access to co-operative marketing programs
· Opportunity to participate on CSTA planning committees and task forces.
These tools are provided to you free of charge and are designed to help you effectively and efficiently plan, organize and execute sporting events at all levels. To activate your complimentary membership, please complete the application at the following link:
A set of secure access codes to the Members Only section of the CSTA website will be sent to you following registration. If you require additional information, please contact Rick Traer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-613-688-5843